Lunch of the Month

Morning Parents,

I want to do a little something extra with the Grade 4's. 
Starting February, I am going to start "Lunch of the Month". 
I have paired students and I am going to take them out to lunch--wherever they want!  We are going to talk about their highlights from school and maybe some low moments too!  I am doing this with the intention of building community, recognizing the kids for all they contribute to the class and also to build relationships with me!

This is what I am thinking:

February--Kyra, Jenn and Aaliyah
March--Tyson and Houston
April--Sydnie and Taylor
May--Alex and Carson
June--Callie and Marlee
       --Klay and William


I cannot set the dates for these lunches yet, as each month varies with supervision and meetings.  I will, however, give you and your child enough notice! 

Let me know if you have any concerns or questions about this!

Thanks,
Mrs. Gagne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missoula

Week 26